This page and the following sub-pages include a lot of material I either gathered or produced during my studies up to MSc level. This is what you can find on my website:
- Notes from university classes (mostly in Italian language)
- Fluid properties
- Computational methods (including computational fluid-dynamics)
- Other resources to download
My BSc and MSc dissertations are available upon request and covered the following topics:
- My BSc dissertation was about the effects of groups of geothermal boreholes on soil temperatures. It studied the overall efficiency of the energy capture process with changes to the layout of the geothermal system.
- My MSc dissertation, prepared at Virginia Tech with Prof. von Spakovsky, covered the energy and exergy life cycle assessment of a series of energy production plants. My work compared these systems and identified the best performing ones based on several parameters, e.g., the production of pollutants.