This is probably the most important section of my website, as it includes my most recent work as a consultant in the fields of open science and research data management.
Research Consulting also releases other work, as I am not involved in all the projects we undertake. Should you wish to know more, check the “Resources” section on our website.
List of reports and project outputs (most recent first)
- Defining and Prototyping an Open Access Dashboard
- Research Data Management impact case studies
- Towards a Competitive and Sustainable OA Market in Europe – A Study of the Open Access Market and Policy Environment
- 2016 Data Asset Framework (DAF) survey and DAF toolkit
My blog posts
- Do you speak research data? The potential of a Jisc RDM toolkit
- Promoting good practice in research contracts management
- A Swiss Army Knife for RDM
- Are UK universities on track to meet open access requirements?
- Open Science in the cradle of democracy
- Communicating the impact of RDM through case studies
- Taking the temperature of the open access landscape
- Reflections on the 2017 IDCC conference
- 5 tips for a successful researcher survey