This is probably the most important section of my website, as it includes my most recent work as a consultant in the fields of open science, research data management and research management.
The items below are also on ResearchGate and ORCID and the list will be updated whenever new outputs are available. The vast majority of the outputs below are shared either with a CC0 or with a CC-BY licence.
Research Consulting also releases other work, as I am not involved in all the projects we undertake. Should you wish to know more, check the “Resources” section on our website.
List of reports and project outputs (most recent first)
- Research data management, An introduction for researchers – City, University of London, Open Access Week (slide deck)
- Benchmarking research contracts in 2018 (Infographic)
- Monitoring sector progress towards compliance with funder open access policies
- Research Contracts Benchmarking – A high-level comparison between Australia and the UK (poster)
- An RDM toolkit for the research community (poster)
- The State of the Knowledge Exchange and Commercialisation Profession in 2017
- A dynamic research data management (RDM) toolkit for the international community (poster)
- Defining and Prototyping an Open Access Dashboard
- Research Data Management impact case studies
- Towards a Competitive and Sustainable OA Market in Europe – A Study of the Open Access Market and Policy Environment
- 2016 Data Asset Framework (DAF) survey and DAF toolkit
My blog posts
- Crossing the finish line? The release of the Jisc RDM toolkit
- Getting ready for open research
- The Role of Hybrid Open Access in Extending Author Choice
- Do you speak research data? The potential of a Jisc RDM toolkit
- Promoting good practice in research contracts management
- A Swiss Army Knife for RDM
- Are UK universities on track to meet open access requirements?
- Open Science in the cradle of democracy
- Communicating the impact of RDM through case studies
- Taking the temperature of the open access landscape
- Reflections on the 2017 IDCC conference
- 5 tips for a successful researcher survey